Comments

Here is some of the great feedback we’ve gotten from families we’ve had the privilege to help. Let us create a cherished keepsake for you today!

You can read more reviews at our Etsy Shop and our Google Listing

CK_ORDER_BTN-1-16

42 Responses to Comments

1. A. Hamilton says:

Thank you for making this the best part of my son’s day.—A. Hamilton, Boston, MA

2. B. Hamilton says:

This is my wife, you captured her perfectly.—B. Hamilton—Boston, MA

3. R. Ridley says:

These are the most beautiful programs I have ever seen.—R. Ridley, Davis Funeral Home, Boston, MA

4. D. Hill says:

This was much better than what I could do at Kinko’s—D. Hill, MD

5. T. Hudson says:

These are excellent!—T. Hudson, Salem, MA

6. M. Fairhurst says:

These came out perfect!—M. Fairhurst, Boston, MA

7. L. Portis says:

EXCELLENT…Everyone loves it! Thank you sooooo MUCH!—L. Portis, Boston, MA

8. T. Jameison says:

Thanks again for producing such nice work under a tight schedule. Very classy and soulful—T.Jamieson, Boston, MA

9. T. Jones says:

We LOVED the programs you made for my dad. We still keep all of the photo collages and such in our living room. I know my mom as well as the rest of the family really appreciate all of your hard work.—T. Jones, Boston, MA

10. J. Dolan says:

These are excellent and it’s great to have someone I can depend on for what my families need.—J. Dolan, Dolan Funeral Home, Boston, MA

11. T. Jameison says:

George, I really appreciated the work you did for us. You captured the moments that best defined our good friend in a very classy presentation. All on short notice too. The memorial program you designed was a breath of fresh air, a sigh of relief, a reason to ponder and smile, during a painful loss.
    Thanks Again.—T. Jamieson, Boston, MA

12. D. Neves says:

Cherished Keepsakes did a beautiful job of memorializing our Aunt Donna. They were very understanding, comforting and accommodating while taking care of our needs for the memorial service. It truly made the process easier. Thank you so much for the personal touch you bring to this profession.—D. Neves, Randolph, MA • Lowell, MA

13. M. West says:

The cards were very well done. I think they are very professional and it is easy to work with you on these items. Thanks.—M. West, Brady & Fallon Funeral Home

14. J. Dell says:

Thank you Cherished Keepsakes for the beautiful collage made for my grandmother. This was the best gift I could give to the family.—J. Dell, Morristown, NJ

15. J. Dolan says:

I have told my families that your keepsakes are the best hands down.—J. Dolan, Dolan Funeral Home

16. J. Russo says:

It’s good to recommend someone who does a good job.—J. Russo, Joseph Russo Funeral Home

17. Helaina B says:

George – what I truly appreciated about your service was that you came to my home. There are so many things to do when a loved one dies and the family always spends so much time running around. You were patient and thoughtful, made great suggestions. The funeral programs came out perfect and the portrait of my aunt was a nice touch. Thank you.

18. Betsy M says:

Cherished Keepsakes is a wonderful one stop shop. My family and I were so lucky to have a collage made for my husband’s memorial service. It was beautiful and right on time. If you are looking for quality workmanship you will not be disappointed. Check it out and you be the judge.

19. K. Taylor says:

Thank you for helping our family at our most difficult hour. The collage was amazing! It’s a nice reminder of the good times.

20. Marie Felix says:

We sincerely thank you for your warm expression of sympathy, support and compassion. Also thank you for creating such a beautiful keepsake. Thank you for your help.

21. Milton Jones says:

George, the family absolutely love the shirts!

22. Sherrine Charles says:

Cherished Keepsakes definitely pulled through during our difficult time.

*Great communication!
    *Quick delivery within a short amount of time!
    *Quality materials!
    *Outstanding customer service!

Thank you so much! I will reccommend to my friends!

23. Shanelle Allen says:

Great quality and prices.

24. Kate says:

The collage is absolutely beautiful. The prayer cards came out even more beautiful. I cannot express to you how very grateful I am for you making both things as unique as Dennis was. Throughout this entire horrible ordeal I’ve had to make so many emotional and financial decisions. And it’s disgustingly astonishing how many professional people and businesses, who deal with issues like the one I had to deal with all the time, yet they are so unsympathetic, inappropriate and overall just completely unprofessional about so many things. And at a time in your life where you need people to be as understanding and as helpful as they possibly can be, you are unfortunately faced to deal with these horrible money-hungry people. But you were by far, the most caring, thoughtful and helpful person I dealt with and I dealt with a lot of people! For that I am forever grateful. Not only were you all of those wonderful things as a professional, but also as a person. Honestly, that is the part that means the most. Thank you so much George.

25. Kathleen Henry says:

Dear George, I am very grateful to you for your attention to detail, your suggestions, and your timeliness. People will treasure the programs and memory cards for years. We have received the most gracious comments on both. Your work is beautiful, but it is your kindness and sympathy that made the greatest impression on me. You have been the only professional who remembered to treat this as a unique situation for us. You handle hundreds of these moments, but for the families involved it is unique and profoundly sad and shocking. You understand that. You helped me and eased my mind at a terrible time. I am very thankful to you.

26. Davida V.A says:

When death arrives no matter how prepared you think you are you’re never “ready.” Your kindness, thoughtfulness and easy going manner turned a sad time to a bearable time. Working with Cherished Keepsakes was effortless and a pleasure. Thank you.

27. Maya Jones says:

I wanted to provide a testament to the quality and ease that Cherished Keepsakes provided for my family. During this incredibly hard time, they were extremely professional and sensitive to our situation. Additionally, they were extremely flexible during the process, and made sure our requests were reflected in the final product. I would absolutely utilize Cherished Keepsakes again.

28. Jerry Rodgers says:

You’re the best thing to come along. You take care of things my families need that I no longer have to worry about.

29. Heaven Barros says:

I had a great experience. I highly recommend everyone for their services. George was so outstanding and it was such a pleasure meeting him. I had less than 2 days to get a pin for my father’s funeral and he was able to process the pins rapidly. In addition, the quality of the pin was great.

30. Stephanie Wright says:

This was beyond my wildest expectations. It’s perfect. I love it!

31. Chris Thompson says:

My mother passed away a couple of weeks ago, and being an only child I had to handle all the arrangements myself. I needed my mother’s prayer cards turned around quickly. I reached out to George, he walked me through the process, and immediately put me at ease with his calm, and professional manner. I was surprised at the quick turnaround and I was very impressed with his workmanship……Pure quality! George was a pleasure to work with and hopefully under different circumstances, I can work with him again.

32. LoVell J. Parkman says:

The program that was done for my mother was the most beautiful that I have ever seen. Mr. Paul was caring and very thoughtful. He promised it would be special and he delivered on his promise. He did much better than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you!!!!!

33. Julie Eckstein says:

The memorial program you created for my husband’s service was beautiful. Thank you for taking the time when designing the layout to ask thoughtful questions in order to correctly capture who my husband was and how to best present the pictures and information. I appreciated your input, as well as your patience with my many edits and changes, even up to the last moment before printing.

34. JoAnn Hill says:

I would like to express how service-oriented, professional, caring and timely this job I needed done on quick notice was handled. I am very thankful and appreciated the input and the design. Thank you so much.
    5 star rating!

35. Keyona Vick says:

I would definitely recommend Cherished Keepsakes for any memorial pins I’ve used them several times and I was satisfied with the outcome every time they also are very reasonable with their prices and deliver as well. Great company to work with!

36. Lisa says:

Cherished Keepsakes is amazing!
    From my first conversation I knew they would make amazing memorial pins for my grandmother’s service. They were so kind and compassionate, which was very comforting. They were very easy to work with and very flexible as I had difficulty selecting a color for the pins and changed it twice. The pins came out amazing, and my family can’t stop raving about them!

37. Chedly Prenellus says:

My family and I recommend Cherished Keepsakes for any memorial keepsakes. I’ve used them for my mom’s service and was extremely satisfied with the outcome of my programs and bookmarks. They are very reasonable with their prices and also deliver as well. Great company to work with. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

38. CRCook says:

Dear George, you made my week so much easier to deal with. I worried with the blizzard that you wouldn’t be able to deliver but you did with time to spare. Everyone loved the program and they had the page of pictures to take with them. Thank you so much, I have already forwarded your card to a woman that likes to plan in advance.

39. Chris-Ann Dawkins says:

When my father passed away, Cherished Keepsakes was recommended to my family by the funeral home. In addition, Cherished Keepsakes created my late aunt’s keepsakes, and they were done beautifully. We worked with George Paul III, who was extremely helpful, every step of the way. He made the process of arranging my father’s keepsakes timely and seamless. George helped us with every detail from recommending the layout, to the arrangement of the photos. We greatly appreciate all of the hard work that was put into making all the programs, bookmarks, and buttons. The overall quality of the keepsakes was superior, and the attention to detail surpassed our expectations. I would highly recommend Cherished Keepsakes.

40. H. Musa says:

My friend asked me to help with keepsakes when he lost his mom. I had never had to make anything like pins but I am sure glad I did my research and found a local New England company.
    From the first call right through receipt of the package George was the consummate professional. Trust me when I say I was not the easiest of customers to satisfy.
    The final product was beyond our wildest imagination and a keepsake for the ages.
    Even my friend who is a real skeptic could not have imagined the popularity of the pins. We actually ran out of the pins because everyone who saw them wanted one so much so that I do not have one. LoL
    I would highly recommend this company and their services.

41. Kristen Allen says:

George was very helpful and expedited our order with care in the very small window we had to work with. He nailed exactly the style we wanted with special colors requested for our funeral programs and did it all with kindness! Please save yourself some headache during a hard time and use their services!

42. Maria Maginnis says:

If you can read this through my tears please accept our forever graditude for doing such a beautiful job. Thank you so much.
    —Maria maginnis